If you have submitted an abstract you will be notified about it acceptance shortly.
As ever, the timetable is jam-packed with lots of exciting science and presentations, but in addition we have organised some events for our traditional Thursday afternoon slot. We have the following intriguing workshops:
• Workshop 1 Optimal timing of interventions to tackle childhood overweight and obesity, organised by the HRB Centre for Diet and Health Research
• Workshop 2 Improving the health of the nation: understanding the overlap between health psychology, social medicine and public health
• Workshop 3 Mediation analysis in epidemiology: challenges and novel approaches
And in addition we have the following afternoon activities:
• Activity 1 – Book of Kells Trinity College Dublin
• Activity 2 – A Dublin Medical walk in the Footsteps of James Joyce
• Activity 3 – Guinness Storehouse
• Activity 4 – Coastal Cliff Walk- Howth Head (note early departure time of 13:30 for this activity)
FREE one-day ECR workshop ‘Forging a career in academia: a survival kit’ on Tuesday, 1st September 2015 . The workshop has a great line-up of speakers including SSM President Prof Simon Capewell. Please indicate that you are an ECR, in order to be offered the option of attending the ECR workshop, when completing the registration form for our annual scientific meeting in Dublin. Priority will be given to those attending ASM (either one day or full conference packages). If you are unable to attend ASM this year and you are an ECR member of the Society interested to attend the ECR workshop, please contact Dr Dorina Cadar (SSM ECR Chair) at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waiting list.
Registration for the main conference includes accommodation options. If you are looking to book your own accommodation in Dublin, click this link for a list of alternative options.
Looking forward to seeing you at SSM 2015!